Part of the Clark family since 2016
About her role:
In her role, Nancy oversees independent living, assisted living and memory care services at Clark’s Keller Lake Campus. She leads the staff at Keller Lake and promotes a culture of dignity, compassion, and respect within the community. Nancy also ensures ongoing compliance for Adult Foster Care Licensure.
What Nancy loves most about Clark:
She loves that Clark is true to its mission and keeps residents at the center of all decisions..
Background, Certifications & Awards:
- Masters Degree in Education
- 11 years of leadership in long-term care
- 30 years of experience in program management, staff supervision, financial management
- Licensed Master Social Work
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Black and pink
Binge-watching television shows, traveling and fulfilling her bucket list, trying new restaurants