June 16, 2020
Window Visits are Back at Winsor and Oxford Manors!
We are happy to share some good news! Families can begin visiting with loved ones via window visits. Feel free to stop by any day of the week between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. to say hello.
Here are the important rules:
- Windows cannot be opened
- Masks must be worn
- No more than two visitors at a time
To make the most of your visit:
- If possible, call your loved one to let them know you’re coming
- Use a phone to communicate through the window (if your loved one has a landline or mobile available)
- If your loved one has a window that is not easily accessible (on a slope or backside of a building), we will make arrangements for you to meet at a different window.
- If you need assistance with a visit, please contact Christina at
- Keep it short and sweet
A Special Offer for Keller Lake Families - Father’s Day
Once again, we have partnered with Southside Flower Market to help honor Dads, Grandpas, Papas, Brothers, and Uncles on Father’s Day! By partnering, we are limiting the number of deliveries to our communities as another way to keep our residents safe. Southside Flower Market has graciously offered to donate 10% of their proceeds to the Clark COVID-19 Care Fund. If you’re planning to send flowers, we ask you to consider using Southside Flower Market! All orders must be placed by June 18 for delivery on June 19. Details can be found here.
We are Community.
We are Clark.