Download the Dementia Guide for Families
Caring for a loved one experiencing memory loss can feel overwhelming. From understanding a diagnosis to creating a safe environment for your loved one to exploring memory care options, there is so much to consider.
The Memory Care team at Clark created the Dementia Guide for Families to support family members and caregivers of those experiencing memory loss.
- Understanding Dementia
- What to expect after a dementia diagnosis
- Caring for a loved one experiencing dementia
- Adapting your home environment
- Montessori philosophy for dementia
- Self care for caregivers
- When to know it's time for Memory Care
Fill out the form below to download the Guide