1551 Franklin St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
High School Diploma or GED
Clark Retirement Community is looking for an outgoing, friendly and detail-oriented person to fill our Medical Waste Technician opening! In this role, the qualified candidate will be in charge of helping keep Clark looking its best at all times. The primary responsibility will be to ensure that all waste collection sites are cleaned and maintained.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assigned to maintain hard floor and carpeted surfaces throughout the community
· Clean upholstered furniture with proper equipment and chemicals as requested
· Report any issues or malfunctions of equipment so resolution may occur
· Bring forth any concerns regarding materials being used
· Maintains equipment to established standards
· Maintains all chemicals needed and reports when supplies need to be replenished
· Removes or moves residents furniture when requested
· Is cross trained in all aspects of housekeeping
· Removes trash from facility as requested
· Keep work area clean and orderly and ready for next shift
Available to perform other duties within department as needed
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named on of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.