Dr. James Passinault
Part of the Clark family since 2007
About his role:
Dr. Passinault is Clark's Medical Director and serves as a primary care geriatric physician for Clark residents.
What Dr. Passinault loves most about Clark:
He enjoys getting to know the residents.
Background, Certifications & Awards:
- Medical Education: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency: Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Medical Center
- Board Certified: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Specialties: Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Attending his children's activities, golf, and Notre Dame Sports