Clinical Care Coordinator
Clark Retirement is looking to hire a Clinical Care Coordinator for our Franklin Assisted Living team. The Clinical Care Coordinator will provide nursing leadership to manage and direct the day-to-day operations in Assisted Living to ensure safety and quality care, as well as resident, family, and staff satisfaction. If you are organized, motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong compassion for others, then this will be the opportunity for you!
- Works collaboratively with the entire interdisciplinary team to plan, coordinate, implement, evaluate, and revise patient-related services and to meet the organizational mission, vision, and values.
- Works as a clinical leader to promote best practices and quality assurance, to include but not limited to performing unit huddles and team education.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, other healthcare providers, and ancillary support services in the provision of resident care.
- May be required to work as a staff Nurse when necessary to include passing medications, performing treatments, monitoring care and overseeing staff. May be required to provide direct resident care to residents when necessary.
- Responsible for education, coaching, mentoring, and disciplinary processes as applicable.
- Participates in the orientation process of new unit employees to ensure that competency requirements are met.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Assisted Living to ensure quality, compliance and financial stewardship are fostered in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide clerical support to the team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid RN or LPN license
- Must have Long-Term Care experience
- Experience in a similar role or supervisory experience preferred
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond!
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for Full Time employees
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account, with eligible medical plan
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Clark match (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Clark
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for sixteen years in a row!
When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.