LPN or RN – 5 Star Rated Skilled Nursing Facility
1551 Franklin St., Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Full Time or Part Time
LPN or RN
Clark Retirement is actively searching for a Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses to care for the elderly residents in our Skilled Nursing Facility. If you are organized, motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong compassion for others, then this will be the opportunity for you!
We currently have a full time, day shift opportunity available working 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend.
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Is responsible to see that quality nursing care is provided with the assistance of other team members to all residents living in the assigned area maintaining Clark standards and practice.
- Passing medications, performing treatments, monitoring care and overseeing staff. May be required to provide direct patient care to patients when necessary.
- Coordinates all aspects of each resident’s nursing care with the assistance of other team disciplines for the time assigned with them.
- Ensure that proper resident care standards and practices are followed
- Communicates with residents, families and designated representatives about resident care issues
- Participates in the orientation process of new employees to ensure that competency requirements are met.
- All other duties as requested
- Must have an active LPN or RN license
- One to three years of experience working in an Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing environment
- Experience working with persons with dementia preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear understanding of person centered care
- Teamwork oriented
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond!
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for Full Time employees
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account, with eligible medical plan
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Clark match (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Clark
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for sixteen years in a row!
When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.