Registered Nurse – Skilled Nursing – Franklin Campus
1551 Franklin St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
6:00AM - 6:30PM
State of Michigan Registered Nursing License
We’re seeking a full-time registered nurse (RN) to join our team in the Skilled Nursing facility at our Franklin campus. As an RN on our team, you’ll be providing service to residents in a person-centered and professional manner to ensure each resident’s comfort and well-being. This position offers full-time hours with a reliable, consistent schedule.
Position Overview: Provides expertise regarding resident care and supervision of CNA’s.
Essential Job Functions:
- Is responsible to see that quality nursing care is provided with the assistance of other team members to all residents living in the assigned area maintaining Clark standards and practice.
- Coordinates all aspects of each resident’s nursing care with the assistance of other team disciplines for the time assigned with them.
- Provides continuity of care in correlation with the other shifts over a 24-hour period.
- Performs other related duties assigned by Director of Nursing or Clinical Care Coordinator.
- Accounts for Narcotics CII and Controlled Substances CIII through CV with on-coming/off-going shift Charge Nurse.
Service Expectations: Supports Mission, Vision and Values of Clark Retirement Community.
- Welcome each person graciously. Acknowledge each person with a smile. Expect to be of service to each person you meet.
- Listen to each person carefully. Hear what is said and notice what is not said. Strive to understand each person’s needs, wants and desires.
- Respond to each person with the appropriate promise. Problem-solve with a person-centered focus. Be willing to partner with others to get the issues resolved. Give attention to detail. Act promptly.
- Follow Up with each person faithfully. Keep the promises you make by following up and following through. Exceed expectations by going the extra-mile, every time.
- Make it a Habit and keep pedaling the service excellence cycle! Delightfully surprise people by doing the right thing again and again. Be consistent, so that experiencing service excellence is the rule, rather than the exception.
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
- 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Clark
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named on of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.