Sales and Marketing Specialist
1551 Franklin St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
We’re seeking a sales and marketing specialist to join our team. This position is responsible for supporting the sales staff by nurturing leads, providing marketing graphics, videos, social media management and implementing other marketing outreach efforts.
- Provides support through initial and ongoing contact with prospective residents via telephone, email or social media platform, personal visits, tours, events, seminars, and home visit activities as appropriate resulting in hitting or exceeding sales goals for the community.
- Nurtures leads by following up on new and existing inquiries timely, answering questions about community, proactively encouraging appointments and event attendance, and moving them through the next logical step in the sales process.
- Obtains and manages information relating to prospective residents and communicates with sales team and/or administration, via accurate and timely documentation of all contacts on Leads Management System and scheduling follow up activities as appropriate.
- Identify and execute creative lead generation strategies.
- Event management, including attendance promotion and tracking, providing attendee information to sales team prior to event, and all other logistics surrounding the event and communication about the event.
- Manages the occupancy process from receipt of deposit to move in, continually promoting the community to the new resident(s).
- Facilitates selections process, based upon current Clark standard selections and operating procedures.
- Works with facilities and housekeeping departments to ensure completion of accommodations as assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing and sales team. Keeps all appropriate parties apprised of move-in dates and possible adjustments. Facilitates all details including logistics and corresponding work orders to ensure as smooth of a move in as possible meeting/exceeding new residents’ expectations.
- Prepares pricing packets, prints contracts, enters data in electronic medical record, ensures timely completion of “Life Story” prior to admission, completes mailings, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assists in developing and then following move-in guide.
- Communicates with future residents regarding notices for projected move in dates and progress along the way; responsible for depositor retention.
- Ensures each prospect receives outstanding service by exhibiting positivity and providing a friendly environment, greeting and acknowledging every prospect, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Runs reports to analyze trends and metrics in partnership with sales team to generate new leads and develop and adapt marketing and sales strategy.
- Participate in on call evening, weekend and holiday rotation to answer phone calls, emails and social media requests from prospects, conduct tours, and assist with skilled nursing referrals and admissions.
- Participate in annual competitive analysis and regularly keep tabs on the market throughout the year. Participate in targeted vendor fairs, community events and networking groups; host various professional events. Assist Director of Sales & Marketing with developing and executing community marketing and outreach plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
- 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Clark
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named on of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.