Clinical Care Coordinator – 5 Star Rated Skilled Nursing Facility
Clark Retirement is hiring a Clinical Care Coordinator for our Franklin Skilled Nursing team. The Clinical Care Coordinator will provide nursing leadership to manage and direct the day-to-day operations in our Skilled Nursing facility to ensure safety and quality care, as well as resident, family, and staff satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to join the team in our 5-star rated Skilled Nursing facility. With only 39 beds, we provide quality person-centered care to all our residents. If you are organized, motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong compassion for others, then this will be the opportunity for you!
A valid LPN or RN license is required for this role. Compensation will be dependent on credentials and years of relevant experience.
- Works collaboratively with the entire interdisciplinary team to plan, coordinate, implement, evaluate, and revise patient-related services and to meet the organizational mission, vision, and values.
- Leads the team to promote service excellence, exceed patient and family expectations, and foster desirable outcomes
- Works as a clinical leader to promote best practices and quality assurance, to include but not limited to performing unit huddles and team education.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, other healthcare providers, and ancillary support services in the provision of resident care.
- May be required to work as a staff Nurse when necessary to include passing medications, performing treatments, monitoring care and overseeing staff. May be required to provide direct resident care to residents when necessary.
- Provide treatment, dressing changes, monitor blood sugars, and other medical interventions per protocols or as ordered by physician.
- Responsible for education, coaching, mentoring, and disciplinary processes as applicable
- Coordinates with scheduler to ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained for the provision of safe, quality care
- Participates in the orientation process of new unit employees to ensure that competency requirements are met.
- Participates in the on-call schedule.
- Attend Care Conferences as Nursing representation and ensure service plans are individualized and current.
- Participate in the admission and discharge planning process and ensure required documentation is completed timely.
- Enter physician orders and update residents and families of changes.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Experience in a geriatric long-term care facility
- Supervisory experience, especially in a long-term care environment
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
- 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Clark
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named on of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.