Keller Lake Construction Update: December 2020
Even though the weather is getting colder, we have made big construction progress on our Keller Lake Apartment Homes. We are so excited to think that in less than a year, our residents will be moving into their new homes!
Here are highlights of our construction progress:
- Framing has been completed on Building Two
- Roofing is scheduled to arrive this month for Building Two– a huge win before winter.
- Building Three has been enclosed and temporary heating is now in place which will allow the drywall to be completed. Flooring and casework finishes will be happening soon.
- In Building One, the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection contractors continue to work on their rough-ins for all three floors.
- Outside Building One, exterior foam insulation and weather barriers have been completed.
- In Building One windows and patio door installation are in progress.
A huge thank you to EV Construction for continuing to go above and beyond to make this vision a reality.
Your Next Great Chapter Begins at Clark at Keller Lake
Opening in Fall 2021, Keller Lake’s new, beautiful, community features 52 independent-living apartment homes. These contemporary apartment homes offer both one-bedroom and two-bedroom options.
Keller Lake gives you the best of both worlds — it’s tucked away in the beautiful Cascade area but is also close to shopping and Grand Rapids’ exciting city life.
Click here to schedule a virtual or private tour to see the Keller Lake Apartment homes or contact Melissa Guigue at (616) 247-9627 or Melissa.Guigue@clarkretirement.org.
Photo credit: EV Construction