Part of the Clark family since 2002
About her role:
In this role, Chris is responsible for memory care program development. She oversees a team that provides dementia education and support to residents, families and the Clark staff. She is Clark’s champion for person-centered care that emphasizes resident choice, independence and preserves the self-worth of all residents. Chris also mentors life enrichment staff and promotes program excellence through forward-thinking, cutting-edge programming.
What Chris loves most about Clark:
The spirit of caring for each other—residents and staff.
Background, Certifications & Awards:
- BS in Recreation and Psychology, minor in Religion, Central Michigan University
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Certified Montessori Practitioner
- Master Dementia Friends Trainer
- Mentor of the Year: Leading Age/Michigan 2019
- Central Michigan University Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services Alumni of the Year Award
Kayaking, camping, and enjoying time with friends, family, and her dogs!