Sherman Street Health and Wellness Center
On-site Primary Medical Care
A wonderful advantage of living at Clark is the ability to have your primary medical care delivered at our Sherman Street Health & Wellness Center. The Center offers an array of services under the supervision of our Medical Director, James Passinault, MD.
The Sherman Street Health & Wellness Center services include:
- Routine and annual physical examinations
- Coordinate and monitor referrals to specialty physicians
- Review and order medications
- Routine blood pressure and weight checks
- Wound care and skin checks
- Order lab and radiology services
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
Our Providers (all are affiliated with Mercy Health)
- Dr. Elizabeth Neubig is an Internal Medicine specialist who has been part of our team since 2003.
- Dr. James Passinault is an Internal & Geriatric Medicine specialist and has been part of our team since 2007.
- Dr. Keith VanOosterhout is certified in Family Practice, Geriatrics, & Hospice and has been part of our team since 2016.
- Marj Timmerman, RN is our Sherman Street Health & Wellness Center Nurse Manager. Marj, an RN since 1981, brings a diverse background to her role as she served on the Clark Chaplains’ Team prior to managing the Center.
Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(closed between 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
Open Clinic with Marj Timmerman, RN
Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Monday morning: Dr. Neubig
Tuesday afternoon: Dr. Passinault
Thursday afternoon: Dr. VanOosterhout
ONSITE SPECIALTY SERVICES
Podiatry services: Most Monday evenings
Audiology services: First Friday of the month
In addition to a fitness room that includes a variety of exercise equipment, residents at our Franklin Campus enjoy swimming, water aerobics, and regular groups exercise classes kept fun by our on-site wellness specialist. For those who prefer outdoor activity, both Clark campuses offer walking paths for residents to get exercise while enjoying our beautiful grounds.
Clark is an ecumenical community welcoming people of all walks of life and faith backgrounds. We honor and celebrate the role spirituality plays in the lives of our residents. The Chapel on our Franklin is a special place and serves as a center-point of spiritual life here. Regular services are held throughout the week, led by our pastoral team who represent a variety of faith denominations.