COVID-19 Update: March 13, 2020
UPDATE: March 13, 2020 – 9:00 p.m.
While there are no confirmed cases of coronavirus in our communities, we are taking all necessary precautions to minimize potential risk of the virus. In this update we are sharing additional information. The decisions we make are done so with an abundance of caution to ensure the safety of our residents and staff. These steps will remain in place for the foreseeable future and will be updated as the coronavirus situation develops.
- We are now restricting visits to our communities. This decision is based on CMS and CDC guidance. Only essential visits will be allowed at this time for end of life situations. In these instances, visitors will not be allowed if they meet the following criteria:
- Signs and symptoms of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- In the last 14 days have had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 or are under investigation for COVID-19 or are ill with respiratory illness.
- International or domestic travel within the last 14 days to areas with sustained community transmission.
- If a visitor develops any of these signs and symptoms within 14 days of a visit to our communities, please notify us immediately.
- Residents living in our independent living homes should minimize entering our congregate living buildings.
- We encourage residents to avoid crowds and cancel all non-essential appointments (dental, medical, hair, etc.).
We will continue to add updates to this page. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.